- Location: Tailbone, base of spine.
- Color: Red
- Element: Earth
- Sense: Smell
- Function: Survival, physical reality
- Aroma: Cedarwood
- Hz/Key/Tone: 194.18 Hz/ C /LANG
- Balanced energy: Centered, grounded, healthy, fully alive, unlimited physical energy, can manifest abundance.
- Excessive energy: Egoistic, domineering, greedy, sadistic, sexual energy entirely genital.
- Deficient energy: Lack of confidence weak, can’t achieve goals, suicidal, feel unlovable, little interest in sex, masochistic.
Illness & affected systems:
- Endocrine system: Adrenals.
- Psychic abilities: Grounding, Realizing, Letting go, Surviving.
- Psychic Illness: Accident prone, Being in survival, Dependent personality, Identity crisis, Weak ego structure.
- Physical organs: Kidneys, bladder, spine, ovaries, testes, placenta, spinal column, colon, legs, bones.
- Physical Illness: Cancer, Colon problems, Bladder problems, Female reproductive-organ problems, Fluid retention, Male reproductive problems, Sciatica problems, Urethral problems, Yeast infection, Drug addictions, anemia, cancer, arthritis, heart disease, gynecological problems, AIDS, herpes, Candida.
Ruby, garnet, bloodstone, red jasper, black tourmaline, obsidian, smoky quartz.
To balance this chakra:
Dancing is very good for grounding. In the summer, go barefoot. House cleaning and cooking is also grounding. Hug a tree, take care of your plants